This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

qpmarl blog

Here you will find personal information about my life as well as everything that I find apropriate and interesting enough to share with the world.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

 

Dogs are funny

I'm taking care of the dogs while my parents are away. These dogs are worse than kids - they require constant attention and are in my face whenever I'm cooking or eating or trying to sleep. And every 10 minutes they want to either go out or come back in.

Today I had two pans on the stove - one with rice and one with burger. I went to the rice, picked up the pan and the dogs got excited (they always expect the cook, usually my dad, to give them a taste). So I said, "You think you like rice, huh?" and gave them each a bit. It was just plain white rice, but they went for it like it was filet mignon.

Later I was writing some email or something on the computer in my bedroom and they got to wrestling in there - they have to be wherever I am. The wrestling got pretty rough and they were on my bed. One of them fell behind the bed and pushed it away from the wall - it's on rollers because my mom's crazy. So I scolded them and chased them out of the room. I straightened up the bed and got back to work on the computer. Then, as I was finishing up, they were meandering back into my room. It didn't bother me, but I was getting up as they were coming in. They must have thought that I was getting up to kick them out 'cause they turned tail and were falling over each other in order to get out. It was a pretty funny sight.
Dogs at lunch
Gus is the gray one and Kia is the light brown one with her head out of frame. The black one isn't ours and isn't here - this picture was taken on a pack trip and my dad's friend brought his dogs too - the black on is his.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home