This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

qpmarl blog

Here you will find personal information about my life as well as everything that I find apropriate and interesting enough to share with the world.

Monday, December 20, 2004

 

waiting in Orlando

Sorry I haven't blogged for a while.

It's been pretty crazy down here in Orlando. Work has been pretty inconsistent. We've spent a lot of time waiting for trucks to arrive with the slide pieces. Everything keeps getting delayed. So we've spent a lot of time inventing work and making what preparations we can. So we've been getting familiar with the area, learning our way around, trying out different restaurants, checking out all the sights, etc.

The slide we're building is huge. We've assembled some pieces of the tube and it's fairly massive. Standing inside, you can't reach the top of the tube. I'll get some pics, I promise.

I have some pics of some much smaller slides we built in Michigan. Here they are.

These are from Michigan, not Florida. And they're much smaller than the one we're building down here.

The Slides after (near) completion.


We had some snow the night before.



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home