This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

qpmarl blog

Here you will find personal information about my life as well as everything that I find apropriate and interesting enough to share with the world.

Saturday, November 06, 2004

 

Rimsitter

I know this guy who never sits on the toilet seat.

He lifts the seat, wipes the rim with toilet paper, covers it with toilet paper, and sits directly on the rim. He does this everywhere - at home, public restrooms... everywhere.

I told him that the rim probably has more germs than the seat and he could probably just clean the seat off and cover it with toilet paper, but he seems to be so paranoid about "butt germs" that he won't sit on the seat where other people's bare butts have been.

I mean the rim is covered with hairs, dried urine, and all kinds of crud.

It's so weird. I mean, has anyone else ever heard of this kind of thing? If so, leave a comment.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home