This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

qpmarl blog

Here you will find personal information about my life as well as everything that I find apropriate and interesting enough to share with the world.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

 

2005 Dodge Ram Hemi

The engine is going out in my truck. But I needed something to drive last weekend to run to Duluth.

I ended up renting a 2005 Dodge Ram with a Hemi - 4 door, 4x4. It was the only thing they had available.

It's a nice truck... but I suppose any brand new truck would seem pretty nice. The Hemi has tons of power. I peeled some rubber.

On the Highway, I could get about 20 miles/gallon. It gets around 14 in the city.

So I'm looking to buy a replacement for my truck, but I think I'll go with something a little more affordable than the 2005 Ram.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home