This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

qpmarl blog

Here you will find personal information about my life as well as everything that I find apropriate and interesting enough to share with the world.

Sunday, March 19, 2006

 

The World Wild Web

Or is it Weird Wild Web

Anyways, I'm going to just start calling it "The Wild". I've been trying to think of a better name for a while because I hate "Internet" - it has too many syllables - doesn't flow off the tongue. "net" is not specific enough - it can mean any type of network.

"Wild", I believe, more accurately captures the essence of the internet - the network itself, the people on it, and the data available. It is uncontrollable. It is wild.

Comments:
I used to use the term "matrix" from Shadowrun, until a cerain movie became popular.
 
You better hope this disney movie doesn't become popular or else you'll look dumb.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home