This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

qpmarl blog

Here you will find personal information about my life as well as everything that I find apropriate and interesting enough to share with the world.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

 

Pennies don't go in the garbage disposal

I started to suspect there was a penny in the garbage disposal the first time I turned it on after arriving here in September. Suspicions were confirmed when I took a look in there while it was running - I could see the penny bouncing around every once in a while.

I don't use the thing very often and I didn't feel like sticking my hand in there - so I left it.

But today I figured it would probably be better to not have a penny in the garbage disposal, so I retrieved it. It actually wasn't very easy to find - my hand barely fits in there and I couldn't feel it the first time - so I tried to look in there and find it, but couldn't see it - so I ran it a bit and looked again. Finally it was in plain sight, so I reached in and got it. It's barely identifiable as a penny anymore - It looks more like some unearthed ancient Roman coin or something.


Anyhow the disposal is not so annoying to use now - it was pretty loud.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home