This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

qpmarl blog

Here you will find personal information about my life as well as everything that I find apropriate and interesting enough to share with the world.

Monday, May 17, 2004

 

No more movies

I haven't been much into television, movies, games, or music lately. It's been kindof a passive thing - I just didn't have time for or interrest in them anymore. But now I think that I'm going to be actively "not into" movies, video games, television, and music (all forms of popular music) - which means that I'm going to intentionally avoid them all together. I still may occasionally watch a movie with some family or something, but I'm not going to go out specifically to watch, rent, or buy a movie. Same with Television. I'm not going to play any serious videogames anymore - just simple stupid ones like gnibbles and only to pass the time while I'm waiting for my computer to do something or I need to take a short break. I still plan to listen to Classical and Folk music; and to learn to play the guitar.

Well, this is my third post in the last half hour (I've been away from it for a while). But this should be the last one for today.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home