This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

qpmarl blog

Here you will find personal information about my life as well as everything that I find apropriate and interesting enough to share with the world.

Sunday, June 06, 2004

 

House sitting

I'm in Afton, house sitting for the Arco's because they're out of town (actually out of the western hemisphere) for a few weeks. I'm kindof looking for work, but I might go work for Dave again later this summer. I need to get a real job some day.

I sold my computer (to Alice Shafer) 'cause I was only using it to goof around and I use the Arco's computer to get on the internet while I'm here anyway. And I need to build a faster computer: the 800 MHz Athlon just doesn't cut it anymore - not for video encoding and stuff.

My (now Alice's) computer is still Microsoft free, but that may change in a little while. I told her I'd install Win XP on it for her. But for now, linux is working just fine for her.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home