This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

qpmarl blog

Here you will find personal information about my life as well as everything that I find apropriate and interesting enough to share with the world.

Saturday, September 11, 2004

 

Teach Yourself Unix

I was at the library a few days ago and found a book from '95 - Teach Yourself Unix: 2nd edition. Or something. It's old, but while browsing through it, I found that it had some information about some aspects of Unix that I hadn't been too familiar with, so I borrowed it. I read the entire book including the parts about stuff that I already know from working with GNU/Linux. It was pretty interresting and I learned a lot of stuff about some of the more obscure and historic Unix commands. I want to post some quotes from the book, but I might do that to the tech blog.

Now I'm reading an advanced C++ programming manual because it's been quite a while since I did anything in C++ and I want to brush up on it a bit because I want to start programming again.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home