This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

qpmarl blog

Here you will find personal information about my life as well as everything that I find apropriate and interesting enough to share with the world.

Saturday, August 14, 2004

 

The ads at the top

I was just noticing the ads banner at the top of my blog. This is a google context relevant ad banner (put there by blogspot, not by me - I don't get any money for it). But they use some kinda context search thing to place relevant ads up there so that the ads are related (somewhat) to what the page is about....

Well, I noticed that both of the ads are for horse farms. I'm not really a horse person, but I guess I've been writing about horses a bit lately. I wonder if I say motorcycle a thousand times if they'll change to motorcycle ads.

motorcycle motorcycle motorcycle motorcycle motorcycle motorcycle motorcycle.....

Comments:
Yeah, but now they changed the adbar at the top. There are no ads there, but a google search bar. You can search the blog with it.
 
OK, I need to correct my last comment. There are no ads when you view the entire blog. If you view only a single post, as you need to to read comments, then there are ads at the top.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home