This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

qpmarl blog

Here you will find personal information about my life as well as everything that I find apropriate and interesting enough to share with the world.

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

 

new pics

I got some new pics of the slide I'm building, but I'm having some technical difficulties with my computer (I just built it and am still working on installing all the necessary software(linux and stuff)). So I should have the pics ready in a day or two, then I can post them here and email higher quality ones.

Anyways, I've been working hard and been pretty tired after work every day. Tomorrow should be a pretty light day though.

We're working with a Canadian from the water slide manufacturer - he's my age, but makes more than twice as much money as me. He's a pretty cool guy.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home