This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

qpmarl blog

Here you will find personal information about my life as well as everything that I find apropriate and interesting enough to share with the world.

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

 

nothing much

Not much happening: Working, etc.

I rode a giant slingshot for my birthday lastnight, then ate fajitas at Chili's and they gave me a free desert because it was my birthday. Then I woke up in the middle of the night with a gall bladder attack - probably caused by a combination of the sour cream on the fajitas and the icecream on the desert. So I didn't get much sleep last night - I felt like I was going to die - like I do with every gall bladder attack.

Sunday night (the last night Thomas was in town) Marie had a birthday party for me at her house - it was cool with party hats and everything. Scott's mom and sister were there also. Scott's mom is pretty cool. Maggie (Marie's nearly 2 year old daughter) had a lot of fun. She's really smart and funny - and pretty advanced for her age.

So it was a pretty good birthday.

There's a cable system for wakeboarding and kneeboarding at the water park where we're building the slide. The lifeguards ride wakeboards every day after the park closes (at 5 pm). We talked to them today, and we might be able to ride it tomorrow after work. That'll be cool.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home