This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

qpmarl blog

Here you will find personal information about my life as well as everything that I find apropriate and interesting enough to share with the world.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

 

Helping Grandma

I got back from Orlando, and my mom was in town on her way from PA to WY. My grandma was there too because she was in PA also.

I just found out that my next job has been pushed back until December 15th, so I have nothing to do until then. My mom convinced me to come with her to my grandma's to help her for a few days.

It's nice. I got a lot of family up here, so I'm seeing a lot of people I haven't seen for a while.

I'm not sure exactly what I'm going to help my grandma with. I'll probably try to do as little as possible, but it's nice to just hang out with Grandma.

Comments:
WHERE's THE CAP FOR THIS?
 
It's Dec. 8th. She still isn't back yet. You know Marlys' wedding on Oct. 2nd? Mom left for it Aug. 27th.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home