This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

qpmarl blog

Here you will find personal information about my life as well as everything that I find apropriate and interesting enough to share with the world.

Saturday, June 12, 2004

 

The Greenes were here (some of them)

Dennis, Caleb, Paul, and Jeremy Greene stopped by last Friday. Dennis and Caleb stayed here all week, but Paul and Jeremy went to stay with some other relatives in Wisconsin somewhere.

It was nice to have someone else here, 'cause otherwise I would have been all alone the entire time. And Dennis is pretty cool. He insisted on replacing the food they ate even though he didn't need to (There's more in the fridge than I could possibly eat before it goes bad). I went with them to a graduation party for Dennis's nephew Nathan in Red Wing. Dennis's brother-in-law is Charlie Brown. They're a pretty neat family. We sat around and visited for a few hours, talking about all kinds of things. It reminded me of the family get togethers with my dad's family.

The Greene's had ridden up from Ohio with Dave who was returning from PA to take care of some business up north. So Dave continued on to Floodwood while Dennis and the boys stayed here. I let Dennis borrow my car while he was here and I think that he appreciated not having to pay for a rental car (as he had been considering).

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home