This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

qpmarl blog

Here you will find personal information about my life as well as everything that I find apropriate and interesting enough to share with the world.

Thursday, March 10, 2005

 

car problem

My car need a bit of work.... it still drives all right, but it needs a new exhaust system, some body work, maybe some break work and other misc. repairs. It's probably going to cost a few grand for all of it.

I'm not sure if I should get it fixed, or just junk it and get a different car.

On one hand, I like my car, it gets pretty good gas mileage, and another cheap car will likely develop similar problems in the near future.

On the other hand, It'll cost a lot more to get it fixed than what I paid for the car in the first place.

I've been contemplating this for a while now, and at the moment I'm in favor of keeping the car and spending the money to get it fixed... but then I wonder about a major problem developing - like the engine blows or something.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home