This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

qpmarl blog

Here you will find personal information about my life as well as everything that I find apropriate and interesting enough to share with the world.

Sunday, September 18, 2005

 

a Firefox book

Firefox is just about the best web browser available.

This book is for people who are tired of Microsoft Internet Explorer crashing all the time, running slowly, and allowing pop-ups, spyware, etc. (I know they have blockers now, but firefox had blockers first and still works better.)

I use firefox as much as possible - if I'm using someone's computer and they don't have it. I will usually install it.

Anyway, this book is interesting, but you don't need to read it to use firefox. Just go and download it at this web site.

Comments:
There are some sites (typically interactive, official ones) that will not work with anything other than Explorer. MS strikes again!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home