This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

qpmarl blog

Here you will find personal information about my life as well as everything that I find apropriate and interesting enough to share with the world.

Saturday, December 17, 2005

 

Lifetime FitnessWhat I do

Take the virtual tour of the Lifetime Fitness Center. Notice the waterslides. That's what I build. They're not exactly like the ones in the pictures though. I'm not sure where the pictures for the tour were taken, but it's a slightly different slide design from a different company.

When we're in there building the slides, the place doesn't look nearly as nice as it does in the tour. The concrete isn't poured outside and it's a big mud/snow/ice pit (yeah, we're building the outdoor slides in the winter).

Comments:
hey, my text changing trick works in post titles too.
 
I'll have to keep that in mind the next time I make a post
 
But it does show both texts on the "Post a comment on: qpmarl blog" page.
 
Yeah, that's because it's not being displayed with my template.
 
When the comments are emailed to me, it shows the full html code
 
Post a Comment

<< Home