This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

qpmarl blog

Here you will find personal information about my life as well as everything that I find apropriate and interesting enough to share with the world.

Thursday, January 05, 2006

 

Telluride

I skied at Telluride yesterday. It was awesome.

I was in Wyoming for Christmas, hanging out with the family. My cousin Liz lives and works in Telluride and her sisters, another cousin, and a friend went out to see her, then all of them went down to Arizona to visit another cousin.

I met them in Telluride when they got back from Arizona and we went skiing. It was awesome.

I've skied at a few hills back East (Peek'n Peak, Holiday Valley) and at Alyeska in Alaska, but none of them were quite as nice as Telluride. The Eastern "Mountains" are just little hills compared to the actual mountains in Colorado and Alaska. Alyeska is on a real mountain, but it's not very fancy and they don't have the variety of terrain or as many runs as Telluride.

However, Telluride is also very up-scale, which intimidates me. There are "houses" in the $10-20 Million range. I guess that Tom Cruise has a house there. Everything is expensive. Alyeska is more down-to-earth, red-neck friendly

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home