This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

qpmarl blog

Here you will find personal information about my life as well as everything that I find apropriate and interesting enough to share with the world.

Friday, June 18, 2004

 

Your water molecules are too small

I got this website from an advertisement in a senior citizen's magazine. The ad was pretty long, but I couldn't stop reading it because it was so insanely stupid. You just have to check out the webpage. I hope it's as funny as the ad.

It's just some kind of drinking water distilling machine, but the ad tells about how water carries disease and this machine is the only way to remove the history of disease from the water - other distiller's don't work because they remove "electrons" from the water. This machine adds electrons which remove the "disease markers" and "disease memory" from the water. "That's what electrons do".

This page is what I'm talking about.

Comments:
Sounds like I reeeeaaaalllly need one of those things. Oh yea, in case you couldn't tell, I was being sarcastic. I can see why they put it in a senior citizens magazine; the only people who would believe that rubbish are those who can't remember their high school science class, or didn't have a high school science class. So I guess it's either senior citizens or Amish that they target, and I don't think that too many Amish have subscriptions to magazines telling them how to be better Amish.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home