This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

qpmarl blog

Here you will find personal information about my life as well as everything that I find apropriate and interesting enough to share with the world.

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

 

Memory Ln.

I drove past my old house today. It looks the same, but it's wierd and stuff. They added a bay window to the kitchen. I didn't notice any other major changes. There was a round pen for horse training in the side field. The mailbox was all smashed up just like always. It was kinda sad to see it again and relive all the memories.

Comments:
Hi Flip Flop - What were you doing in PA? Bay window to the kitchen? Where exactly? I've been thinking alot about T-ville - thinking that maybe I should take the babe and try to swing through for a long weekend to see the extended fam. We'll see. Talk to you soon.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home