This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

qpmarl blog

Here you will find personal information about my life as well as everything that I find apropriate and interesting enough to share with the world.

Saturday, July 09, 2005

 

Vacation

I'm on vacation now because there isn't much work right now. I guess all the water parks want all their slides to be operational and not under construction/maintenance durring the peak summer months. It's nice for me though, 'cause I'm planning some trips to Tacoma, Pennsylvania, and Ontario..... Hmm, as if I don't travel enough when I'm working, I gotta travel when I'm on vacation as well. Ah, such is my nature.

I finished my most recent water slide on Wednesday and got to ride it a few times (to test it out and make sure all the seams are smooth and everything). It's the first time I've ridden a water slide since February or something, though I've built quite a few since then - mostly smaller ones.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home