This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

qpmarl blog

Here you will find personal information about my life as well as everything that I find apropriate and interesting enough to share with the world.

Monday, January 16, 2006

 

First non-crazy post since the spinoff of craziness

I suggested that Becky submit some photos to jones soda. If you don't know, jones soda is this really cool soft drink company that prints customer photos on the bottles. It's a fairly unique and cool idea. I'd post some photos if I wasn't too lazy and stuff. Becky said that she'd already thought of it, but it seems that she's pretty lazy too.

but then she did post a (at least one) photo on there and sent me an e-card about it. Go see her photo and vote for it. Then go look at other photos in the gallery and vote for cool ones that don't have dogs in them - it seems that a lot of jones soda gallery viewers like dogs - sort by most popular and make sure that some non-dog photos get up there. Tell all your friend and tell them to tell all their friends because I don't think that my readership is high enough to make any difference.

Too bad you can't vote "11"

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home