This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

qpmarl blog

Here you will find personal information about my life as well as everything that I find apropriate and interesting enough to share with the world.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

 

Jobs

I got a temp job for a communications company - pulling data cables and stuff. It's not bad, but I'm only working a few days/week.

I applied for a Datacenter Technician job last week. I got a call back from them, but didn't have my phone on me, so it just went to voice mail. I called back and got a machine. Left a message and got a call back again when I didn't have my phone. Every time I try to call, I get a machine. It would suck if I didn't get the job just because I didn't answer my phone.

I also got a call from my water slide boss. It sounds like they want me to come back. I would do it in a heartbeat if it didn't mean living on the road all the time. That was probably the best job I've ever had - but hopefully not the best I ever will have.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home