This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

qpmarl blog

Here you will find personal information about my life as well as everything that I find apropriate and interesting enough to share with the world.

Friday, June 18, 2004

 

Icky Poo

Tom will appreciate this. Remeber all the fun we had with these things?

I was wondering if Klutz still makes these things, so I went to their website and they do!

I'll have to buy some.

For anyone who doesn't know what these things are:
It's a sticky hand. Icky poo is to a vending machine sticky hand as a Buggatti Veyron is to a rusted out Yugo.

Comments:
Oh yea, I remember Icky Poo. Those babies are like 15 or more feet long stretched out and always sticky when clean. Great for taking into your little sister's room and swinging around over your head as hard and as fast as you can while all her stuff that isn't bolted down (and what 12-year-old takes the time to actually bolt anything down) or too heavy (the bed, and that's about it) flies around the room and trashes the place. Those were the days...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home