This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

qpmarl blog

Here you will find personal information about my life as well as everything that I find apropriate and interesting enough to share with the world.

Sunday, July 18, 2004

 

Last Post from WY

This'll be my last post from Wyoming.

Tomorrow we will head to Grey Bull with some of the horses so that my parents will have fewer trips to make when they get back from Pennsylvania and Canada. Then my mom and I will depart from Grey Bull and head to Floodwood, MN. We will spend a day or two there and then head for Afton, MN where my dad will meet us. Then my parents will continue on to Pennsylvania, spend a few days there and then head for Desert Lake, Ontario. They'll be at the lake for a few weeks, then head back to Wyoming and move from Cora to Grey Bull.

I'll try to get some pictures of the place in Grey Bull to post later.

Comments:
Yeah, you should post some pics of the new place, or send me some.
 
I got some pictures to upload, but they're still on dad's camera. I'm in MN now, and dad's on his way here. When he gets here, I'll upload the pics of the new place.

-Phil
 
Post a Comment

<< Home