This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

qpmarl blog

Here you will find personal information about my life as well as everything that I find apropriate and interesting enough to share with the world.

Saturday, July 10, 2004

 

Drove to SLC

My brother John had to fly home today, so I drove him the 270 miles to Salt Lake City. That's a very nice drive. The scenery along the way is spectacular. Especially just East of SLC in the mountain passes. I wish I'd have taken the camera. On the way down, John and I saw what we think are pelicans... didn't know that pelicans live in Wyoming, but that's sure what they looked like. Maybe I'll drive out there some day to see if I can get some pictures of them. It'd take me a couple of hours to get there and back.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home