This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

qpmarl blog

Here you will find personal information about my life as well as everything that I find apropriate and interesting enough to share with the world.

Friday, July 23, 2004

 

Where's George

This is the dollar tracking page at www.wheresgeorge.com.  I got a dollar bill over a year ago with this website on it.  I intended to go there and track the dollar, but never got around to it.

It's kind of interresting, but also mostly a waste of time... check it out if you find it interresting, you can track any dollar, but probably only the ones with the where's george stamp will have any listings... my dollar only had 2 previous entries, but that's probably mostly because I've had it for over a year.  Now I'll spend it and someone else can track it.

Comments:
Yeah. Here's another site that's a waste of time... more for "Winter" than anyone who takes a minute to look at it. http://www.starbuckseverywhere.net
 
Here it is again for all you lazies...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home