This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

qpmarl blog

Here you will find personal information about my life as well as everything that I find apropriate and interesting enough to share with the world.

Wednesday, July 21, 2004

 

Back in MN

I'm back in good old Minnesota now.  But it's as hot (and more humid) here as it was in Wyoming.  I'll be meeting my dad in the Twin Cities area tomorrow, so I'll be able to get the pictures of the place in Grey Bull (pronounced like Greyble).

My future is fairly uncertain right now.  I'm thinking of trying to get a job on the barges down in Red Wing.  Or maybe I'll try to get a job fixing computers again.  And I plan to get SCUBA certification soon.  I have no idea where I'll be a year from now (or even six months).  I may move to Grey Bull with my parents and try to get a job there.

Comments:
Did you know that if you mis-type your blog address it brings you to a different site.... and believe me, I mean different. (testing to see if comments support html) check out http://qpmarl.blogpsot.com/
Notice only the p and s are switched. After some checking, I think it will work with anything.blogpsot.com. wierd.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home