This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

qpmarl blog

Here you will find personal information about my life as well as everything that I find apropriate and interesting enough to share with the world.

Saturday, July 23, 2005

 

in Tacoma

I'm in Tacoma, Wa now. Just because I don't have anything better to do. I'm staying with my brother who's been living here for a few years now - You can donate some money to his bike tour. Go to his blog - it's the thblog in my links section. He's got all the links on there to donate money.

He's been getting into fitness a lot lately and wants to run in all kinds of marathons and stuff.

So we're just hanging out with his friends and stuff - going to Seattle tomorrow and also fishing.

We went and saw "The Island" last night. It had a few technical hitches, but overall I liked it and would recommend it to someone looking for a pretty good sci-fi action.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home