This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

qpmarl blog

Here you will find personal information about my life as well as everything that I find apropriate and interesting enough to share with the world.

Sunday, January 22, 2006

 

Telluride Pictures

Becky Sent me some pictures of the Telluride trip. Here are a few.

First, some shots of the mountains



Here I am standing in front of a bridge that crosses one of the ski trails - there are roads and stuff that cross the trails. There are lodges and houses along the trail - the residents can just ski out from their front door.

That's me.


Here's Sarah cruising down a steep slope



Here's one of the lodges I mentioned - there are some impressive lodges/houses up there.


Here's a shot of the group - we all drove back to MN in a minivan and we all had lots of junk including 4 snowboards.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home