This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

qpmarl blog

Here you will find personal information about my life as well as everything that I find apropriate and interesting enough to share with the world.

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

 

Arizona Again

http://tinyurl.com/ys8zm9
takes you to a google maps page.

that's where my car's parked right now.

Arizona sucks, but I have a nice room. We're putting in a slide at a
small resort down here. I don't know what the big draw is supposed to
be, but it's not their water park. They have (rather, they will have
once we've built it) a single, small slide dumping into a unremarkable
pool. They're building some kind of big thing next to it. I have no
idea what it is. maybe an indoor pool, but no indoor slides that I'm
aware of.

The new slide is straight north, and a little east of my parking spot,
the lodge buildings, and the small pool. On google's satellite view,
you'll only see some dirt that looks like a lot of people have been
driving through.

This is probably the fanciest room I've had while building water
slides - Oh, I've stayed in rooms in Wisconsin Dells that normally go
for $350/night. I have no idea what this room costs, but it has a full
size fridge, stove, dish washer, and a full compliment of dishes in
the kitchen area, which is also the living/dining room (couch, table,
chairs). It has a nice bedroom and a bathroom that would pass as a
modest master bath in a full size house. There was another door in the
bathroom that I wasn't sure about, so I opened it. It held a washer
and dryer - the space saver type stacked on atop the other. Now I'm
stoked. I don't have to haul my laundry down any halls or find a
laundromat (because some hotels don't have one), or wash my clothes in
the bath tub.

This room is sweet. But It's very temporary. A week from now, I'll be
sleeping in my car like I've done for the last 3 nights.

Comments:
Tag! You're it!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home