This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

qpmarl blog

Here you will find personal information about my life as well as everything that I find apropriate and interesting enough to share with the world.

Saturday, January 28, 2006

 

Another silly survey

Welcome to the 2006 edition of getting to know your friends or family. What you are supposed to do is copy (not forward) this entire e-mail and paste it onto a new-mail that you'll send. Change all the answers so they apply to you, and then send this to a whole bunch of people including the person who sent it to you. Put your name in the subject line. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little things about your friends, if you did not know them already.



  1. What time did you get up this morning? 7 am for work. Actually specifying a time that I get up is difficult - do you mean the time that I first wake up and start paying attention to the time, the time that I actually get out of bed, or the time that I am fully awake and functional?

  2. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Tristan and Isolde - I went with Tim, Jamie, Paul, and Caleb. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be except for the historical and literary inaccuracy.

  3. What is your favorite TV show? I honestly don't watch any shows regularly.

  4. What did you have for breakfast? A few swigs of stale, flat Pepsi

  5. What is your middle name? Andrew

  6. What is your favorite cuisine? It's hard for me to pick favorites. I like Chinese egg rolls.

  7. What is your favorite Potato chip? I like Ketchup. A lot of people dislike Ketchup flavored potato chips, but I like them a lot. Of course, I only eat them a few times a year because they aren't widely available in the US.

  8. What is your favorite CD? I like Bach. I have a few Bach CD's - one that's played on period instruments and it's really good. I just bought some Israel "IZ" Kamakawiwo'ole cd's - he's a Hawaiian musician - kind of like the Hawaiian Elvis or something.

  9. What kind of car do you drive? White 2005 Ford Cargo (Work) Van. This new work van is nice because we can open the back doors from inside - in the old one, the guys in the back would have to be let out.

  10. What is your favorite sandwich? A really nice steak done medium-rare on two buttered slices of potato bread or some other suitable bread. When the steak juices completely saturate the bread there is nothing better.

  11. Favorite item of clothing? I don't wear nice clothes very much. Mostly my clothes are work clothes. I have some Carhart jeans that I really like.

  12. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Tahiti. If I ever go there, I might just stay there forever.

  13. What color is your bathroom? I mostly live in hotels. Hotel bathrooms are white

  14. Favorite brand of clothing? Carhart - they're a bit expensive for work clothes, but they last a lot longer than cheaper stuff. I'll have holes in a pair of Wal-Mart jeans in under a week.

  15. Where would you want to retire to? I don't know a specific location, but if it's not Tahiti, then it'll be some rural area near lots of woods, maybe some mountains, plenty of fresh air and hours from any major cities.

  16. Favorite time of day? It depends what I'm doing. On vacation, it would be after dark. I like to see the stars - and if it's cloudy and misty, that's nice too because I like the smell of rain and mist especially at night. On a work day it's probably the first few minutes of lunch break (when you can put your tools down and relax a little).
  17. Where were you born? Meadville, PA. My family has a long history in that town.

  18. Favorite sport to watch? I don't really watch sports, but Hockey is entertaining

  19. Coke or Pepsi? Cherry Coke

  20. Are you a morning person or night owl? I am a severe night owl.

  21. What size shoe do you wear? 11, but I can fit into a 10 1/2 wide (wide is not so common so I just get 11).
  22. Do you have pets? Well, there's this huge spider living in my shower, but I only see him when I'm home every few weeks.

  23. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with everyone? I got a raise. I might go to Jamaica in February/March

  24. Favorite Candy Bar? Baby Ruth

  25. What is your best childhood memory? Summers at Desert Lake. It's an awesome place.

  26. Different jobs you have had in your life? Carpenter, Machine operator, Powerplant Mechanic's Assistant, Christmas Tree harvester, Seedling picker (Tree jerker), Fish gutter, Forest Service Trail and Bridge Builder, Waterslide Builder (my most successful yet).

  27. Nicknames? Flip

  28. Piercing? None now, nor ever.

  29. Ever been to Africa? Nope

  30. Ever been toilet papered? Nope

  31. Love someone so much it made you cry? Not yet

  32. Been in a car accident? Minor ones

  33. Croutons or bacon bits? Bacon bits? Bleh! I like croutons. Bacon bits are just about the only thing that I always avoid at the salad bar.

  34. Favorite day of the week? Sunday - it's usually a relaxing day, unless you work 7 days/week as I usually do.

  35. Favorite restaurant? Any Non-chain family restaurant with good food/service.

  36. Favorite flower? I honestly have never chosen one.

  37. Favorite ice cream? Vanilla

  38. Disney or Warner Brothers? Hmm, I have some fond memories of Bugs Bunny and Foghorn Leghorn - then again, Chip and Dale were pretty good too.

  39. Favorite fast food restaurant? Subway

  40. What color is your bedroom carpet? Hotel carpet is usually multicolored, the room I'm in now has a greenish carpet.

  41. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Once, but it was the instructor's fault

  42. Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail? Thinkgeek newsletter

  43. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Home Depot or any hardware/tool store

  44. What do you do most often when you are bored? Sleep, surf the net, write blog posts.

  45. Who are you most curious about their responses to this questionnaire? I don't really care that much and whenever I come across one of these I usually don't even read the whole thing.

  46. Last person you went to dinner with? My boss and the crew I work with.

  47. Ford or Chevy? If we're talking trucks, it's Chevy. As for cars, any of the big Japanese car companies - Honda, Toyota, or Subaru. But I usually get stuck driving our Ford work van.

  48. What are you listening to right now? The humm of my computer's cooling fan

  49. How many tattoos do you have? None now or ever

  50. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? The chicken.

Comments:
Phil!!! I am actually reading your blog. I just posted an anonymous comment because i never went to see Tristan and Isolde, or whatever her name is... Well i have to go. Byes

~ The anonymous guy who posts on peoples blogs ~


Ohh its Paul if you didnt notice.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home